- Payment platform dLocal Ltd. announced the launch of its initial public offering of more than 29 million shares with an estimated price range of $ 16 to $ 18 per share.
- ACI Worldwide Inc. is working with JPMorgan Chase & Co. to combine Chase’s European acquisition platform with ACI’s payment platform in an offering to merchants in select European countries.
- Paystand Inc., a blockchain-based technology business-to-business payment platform, said it was working with business management software provider Sage to deliver a “Venmo for Business” through Paystand’s network.
- Specialist in ATM networks Cardtronics said Unit Inc., the banking-as-a-service startup, is adding Cardtronics’ Allpoint network of 55,000 ATMs to its platform at no extra charge. NCR Corp. agreed to acquire Cardtronics in January.
- PayPal Holdings Inc. has agreed to use Arkose Labs security services for its Honey shopping and reward platform.
- RoadSync Inc., a digital payment service for the freight and transportation industry, has added payment services from fintech WEX Inc. to its RoadSync Checkout payment platform.
- Volante Technologies Inc., a provider of cloud-based payment technologies for financial institutions, said it is working with Deloitte to offer advisory services to institutions that adopt Volante products.
- Buy now, pay later Specialist Afterpay Ltd. launched its first TV ad campaign, which features actress Rebel Wilson and the theme “Pay Better With Afterpay”.
- Addition of electronics retailer Newegg Quadpay’s buy now, pay later for the service as a payment option on its e-commerce site.
- Diebold Nixdorf Inc. said its agreement to provide integrated services to BP plc has been extended. More than 17,000 BP sites are included in the agreement. The conditions were not disclosed.
Much of the publicity swirling around blockchain technology relates to its use for registration and management …